Video: Pella Hands Over New Pilot Boat to ROSMORPORT
Russian Federal State unitary enterprise “ROSMORPORT” has signed the Transfer and Acceptance Act of pilot boat of project PI 22 with Pella Shipyard.
Designed with advanced technological solutions, the boat provides seaworthiness and operational capacities intended for operation in ice conditions. At the nearest time the boat will be delivered to the port of operation – Ust-Luga.
- marine pilots’ transportation to and from the vessels under pilotage;
- pilotage at shipping routes;
- transportation of special staff, passengers and cargoes;
- patrol and rescue operations;
- service and pleasure trips.
- Length max 22 m
- Width max 5.9 m
- Draft 1.8 m
- Speed 20 knots
- Classification КМ Ice 2 R2-RSN Aut3 HSC by Russian Maritime Register of shipping
- Powerplant 2*970 kW, Caterpillar С32
Press Release, November 20, 2013