Offshore Energy features an extensive conference program offering a platform for discussing key topics and solutions for the offshore community. The two day program consists of C-level panels, technical sessions, master classes and meetings of industry organizations. Speakers and delegates from all levels representing the entire upstream value chain gather to share knowledge, discuss ideas and network.
Technical Sessions (€75,- per session)
In line with this year’s crosscutting theme – The future is in the water – the technical sessions cover the following topics:
• Extending asset life: Offshore maintenance services
• Subsea processing
• Regulations for ‘industrial personnel’ on board offshore service vessels
• Offshore vessels: Market update
• Developments in wave and tidal energy
• Well plugging and abandonment
In three high caliber panels captains of industry address strategic challenges:
• Industry Panel, discusses issues affecting the industry as a whole
• Drilling & Dollars Panel, brings together oil & gas financials
• Human Capital Panel, investigates one of the biggest challenges of our time: how to deal with the big crew change.
The Master Classes bring together masters and young talents in the offshore oil, gas and energy industry for an informal exchange of ideas and experiences, both technical and non-technical.
This year’s masters will be announced soon.
The Offshore WIND Installation and Maintenance Conference addresses the technical, operational, commercial and managerial challenges associated with future industry growth. The fifth annual conference brings you a comprehensive overview of wind farm developments, cost reducing innovations and education and employment initiatives.
Read more about the Offshore WIND Installation and Maintenance Conference.
The Offshore Energy Conference offers a number of profile-enhancing promotional opportunities that can help you make the most of your Offshore Energy participation. We have a number of solutions to choose from which will suit your company’s needs and budget.
Please visit our sponsorship page for an overview of all conference sponsorship opportunities or request our Sponsorship Brochure.