Bibby Sapphire Arrives in Port of IJmuiden, The Netherlands
The Bibby Sapphire arrived in IJmuiden in the morning of the 8th of September to fine tune the electrical power system on board the vessel.
After completion on the same day, the vessel departed again to continue it’s offshore operations.
Classification LLR + LMC, UMS, DP, AA
- SOLAS 1974, MARPOL, Stability requirements according to IMO Resolution A.167 (ES. IV) and class/SF class, IMO A.469, ILCC-66, Tonnage-69, COLREG
- Build Location Aker Langsten AS
- Flag State Authority Valletta
- Port of Registry Valletta
- Overall Length 94.00m
- Breadth 22.00m
- Depth 9.10m
- Draught 6.80m
- Deadweight 2800te
- Gross Tonnage 6064 tonnes
- Net Tonnage 1820 tonnes
SeaMar, September 12, 2013