IADC Young Management Program in Dubai
The International Association of Dredging Companies’ (IADC) Young Management Program started yesterday in Dubai, UAE.
Over a period of 3 days, participants will follow presentations and workshops, based on the topic Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure.
Presentations and workshops are given by Frank Verhoeven (IADC President), Julius Sen (LSE Ideas), Mart van Kuijk (VBDO), Dr. Mouad Lambarki (National Marine Dredging Company) and David Uzsoki (IISD).
27 participants from the following IADC member companies will participate:
- DEME Group;
- Gulf Cobla;
- Jan De Nul Group (Official);
- National marine Dredging Company;
- Penta Ocean Construction Co. Ltd.;
- Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V.;
- TOA Corporation Kuwait;
- Van Oord Dredging and Marine Contractors bv.