Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2022 takes place on 29 and 30 November 2022 in Amsterdam RAI, the Netherlands.
Are you an exhibitor? Check out the exhibitor FAQ for more information.
- Tuesday 29 November 2022 | 09:30 – 18:00
- Wednesday 30 November 2022 | 09:30 – 18:00
Event access on 29 and 30 November 2022 €75,- (excl. VAT). Tickets include full access to the exhibition and conference. For all visitors the event admission policy applies.
RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre
1078 GZ Amsterdam
We will soon announce the halls where the conference and the exhibition at RAI Amsterdam will take place.
You can enter the conference and exhibition via entrance K
Amsterdam RAI is easy to reach by both public transport or by car and has ample parking facilities on and outside its site. Amsterdam RAI is situated 8 minutes from Amsterdam’s city centre and 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport.
Transport to Offshore Energy
- By train: The Amsterdam RAI railway station is 300 metres from the venue. Follow the signs Amsterdam RAI when you leave the railway station. For more information about tickets click here.
- By tram and metro: From the city centre take tram route 4 between the city centre of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Central Station and the RAI. From the Amstel railway station or Central Station you can reach the RAI via Metro 51. Please visit 9292.nl for more information about travelling by public transport.
- By Car: Address for GPS: Europaplein 22, 1078 GZ, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information about parking, visit the website of RAI Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport: Amsterdam RAI is only a 15 minute journey away from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport by car, taxi or public transport. Please visit www.airport-ams.com for more up-to-date flight information or the newest information about Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- Go Dutch and rent a bike! Cycling is actually the easiest and best way to get around. You can probably rent a bike at your hotel, otherwise you’ll find multiple bike rental shops in the city centre (RAI – city centre: 10 min)
- Tram 4, leaving from stop Europaplein will take you to the city centre and stops at Amsterdam Central Station (RAI – city centre: 15 min).
- Taxi: please dial +31 20 777 7777 (RAI – city centre 7 min).
Travelling to the Netherlands may require a visa. For information about visa requirements and applications, please refer to the official website of the Netherlands immigration department.
Read more about the Visas for the Netherlands here.
Create and download your personal invitation letter.
Fraudulent suppliers warning
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference is created and produced by Navingo B.V.
Jan van Galenstraat 56
3115 JG, Schiedam