USA: Edge Tech to Host Sonar Course Seminar
- Business & Finance
EdgeTech, the leader in high resolution sonar imaging systems and underwater technology, will be holding their annual sonar training seminar in New Bedford, Massachusetts September 23th – 25th, 2014.
This comprehensive course will cover sonar theory, operational training, system maintenance and post processing data for all of EdgeTech’s standard side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling and combined systems.
The format for the 3-day seminar includes 2 1/2 days of classroom instruction and 1/2 day at sea.
Topics and systems to be addressed include the following:
– 4125 Side Scan Sonar (Shallow water side scan sonar operations);
– 4200 Side Scan Sonar (Offshore multifaceted side scan sonar solutions);
– 3100 Sub-bottom Profiler (Sub-bottom profiling system for various operations);
– 6205 Side Scan/Bathymetry (Combined side scan sonar & bathymetry system);
– 2000 Series Combined Systems (Combined side scan/ sub-bottom profiler systems).
Press Release, July 28, 2014