USA: Edge Tech to Host Sonar Course Seminar
EdgeTech, the leader in high resolution sonar imaging systems and underwater technology, will be holding their annual sonar training seminar in New Bedford, Massachusetts September 23th – 25th, 2014.
This comprehensive course will cover sonar theory, operational training, system maintenance and post processing data for all of EdgeTech’s standard side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling and combined systems.
The format for the 3-day seminar includes 2 1/2 days of classroom instruction and 1/2 day at sea.
Topics and systems to be addressed include the following:
– 4125 Side Scan Sonar (Shallow water side scan sonar operations);
– 4200 Side Scan Sonar (Offshore multifaceted side scan sonar solutions);
– 3100 Sub-bottom Profiler (Sub-bottom profiling system for various operations);
– 6205 Side Scan/Bathymetry (Combined side scan sonar & bathymetry system);
– 2000 Series Combined Systems (Combined side scan/ sub-bottom profiler systems).
Press Release, July 28, 2014