Tenders Invited for Subsea Cable Services
- Business & Finance
PolskieSieciElektroenergetycznePóznoc S.A. invites tenders for the provision of subsea cable services in the period from May 01, 2014 until September 30, 2014.
The contract is to carry out a comprehensive service inspection and analysis on the Polish route section of the MCRC and HVDC cables between Poland and Sweden.
1. Creating a 3D high-resolution map of the seabed surrounding cable installation;
2. The study of the seabed around the route of the cable using sidescan sonar to locate any existing potential hazard on the geological bottom;
3. Video routing cables using a robot equipped with ROV superior for the cable locator to allow accurate positioning where cables are invisible to view;
4. Diving services for inspection and analysis of cables where necessary;
5. Additional descent and dock diving team for inspection at the finish conduit at the beach of Ustka (~KP0, 540);
6. Accurate visual inspection of the previously repaired cable failure;
7. Analysis of the data obtained with maps and reports made;
8. Preparation of condensed summary report containing information and lying visualization of the results of potential hazards;
9. Preparation of a recording of the ROV inspection on DVD.
Tenders should be submitted in English or Polish, and the deadline for submission is November 04, 2013.
Subsea World News Staff, October 04, 2013