Bachmann electronic GmbH
Bachmann electronic, global automation experts with headquarters in Austria, has been optimizing customer productivity and profit for 50 years. Customers in the renewable, maritime and industrial automation industries recognize our robust, open and trusted hardware. Connecting companies to today’s technologies, we optimize the operation and health of a machine, vessel or the entire fleet. Profit, performance and safety increase significantly through one, integrated and certified system.
Bachmann provides flexible interfaces with Maritime Certified Hardware. One programming tool and one hardware platform provide the maritime industry with an open and flexible automation system, regardless of the task at hand. Thanks to a significant number of interfaces, you can integrate your AMS, PMS, CMS, Maritime 4.0 and many more in a fully Hot-Standby redundant solution.
Our service offering:
- The M1 is fully outfitted with Maritime 4.0 (IoT) solutions, including secured connections;
- Our Condition Monitoring Solution is installed in more than 11,000 systems;
- The range of CPUs is designed to offer scalability in every performance class;
- Integrated grid measurement and protection modules for a reliable power supply;
- Over 160 different I/O modules with the smallest footprint, including Proportional Valve Amplifiers;
- Redundancy for uninterrupted network availability, warm and hot standby solution;
- Layer based protection for maximum IT security;
- GIO; On for all – and all in one, the configurable universal I/O module;
- Hardware in the loop testing with model based engineering and easy code generation direct to Matlab Simulink and 20SIM;
- Control a diesel, gas or dual fuel engine with Bachmann hardware in an open ECS solution;
- Integrated automation with Web Visualisation/SCADA running directly on the controller;
- The latest standards in Safety Technology using Ethernet, Redundancy or CAN bus for communication;
- 7” to 19” HMI solutions in a modern design and equipped with the latest multi-touch technology.