Unique, KBAT Team Up on Health, Safety and Diving Courses
- Business & Finance
Unique Group has recently collaborated with KBA Training Centre (KBAT) to offer a series of Health, Safety and Diving courses in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
KBAT offers health & safety consultancy and courses approved by international accrediting bodies such as NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IMCA and IRATA. The courses that will be delivered in the UAE are NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IMCA and other trainings in the offshore marine, diving and safety industries.
The course schedule that has been confirmed is as follows:
– NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health & Safety (30 Aug – 10 Sep 2015);
– NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety (12 – 17 Sep 2015);
– IOSH Accident Investigation (05 – 06 Sep 2015);
– IMCA Trainee AIR Diving Supervisors (18 – 22 Oct 2015);
– IMCA Diver Medic Technician (04 – 13 Oct 2015) and Refresher (01 – 05 Nov 2015);
Ian Huggins, General Manager at Unique Group’s UAE office, commented: “We are extremely delighted to be partnering with KBA Training Centre to offer some of their top courses targeting the health & safety sectors of the oil & gas and diving industries. Unique has always strived to maintain stringent HSE guidelines while working closely with its customers. Through this partnership, we look forward to enlightening trainees with the best practices in operational safety.”
Darren Brunton (CFIOSH), Managing Director at KBA further added: “The aim of the alliance is not only to promote safety awareness of various stakeholders but to offer quality training solutions to our Middle East clientele. We believe Unique Group’s on-the-ground expertise and knowledge will give us better insights of the local market and together we can better refine our range of courses to both the onshore and offshore industries.”